Be cool and play nice.
The Internet is a pretty cool place, but it also gives people the means to insult and/or harass others without taking full responsibility for their words. We request — nay, we insist! — that while you are on PitchHub you respect the people you encounter, as well as their videos. You are free to disagree and/or provide critical feedback, but please keep it respectful.
Don’t spam or disrupt PitchHub.
The best way to encourage others to watch your videos is to participate in the community. Don’t send unsolicited mass messages or post promotional comments. Don’t pay for views and likes. And please don’t flood PitchHub with videos uploaded by a robot or a robot-like human in a manner that will disrupt people’s experience here.
Don’t be a creep.
PitchHub is an amazing place to connect with other people who make and love awesome videos. Don’t abuse those connections with comments or messages that make the recipient feel uncomfortable, such as sexualized compliments or unwelcome advances. Make sure your user avatar and profile do not include nudity, explicit or gory images, spammy links, or details designed to impersonate any other person or business.
Upload only videos you created yourself.
- You must own or hold all necessary rights (copyrights, etc.) to your video.
- “So-and-so gave me permission” does not mean you created it.
- You can upload videos that you appear in or helped create (as director, DP, editor, musician, motion graphics artist, actor, etc.) as long as you have the necessary permissions from the copyright holders.
- Please add your role in the video description to avoid deletion.
- Exception! PitchHub PRO and PitchHub Business members can upload videos they did not create as long as they hold the necessary rights and permissions.
You cannot upload certain types of content:
- No rips of movies, music, television, or any other third party copyrighted material.
- No sexually explicit material or pornography. (Artistic and non-sexual nudity is allowed.
- No videos that are hateful, harass others, violate someone’s privacy, or include defamatory or discriminatory speech.
- No videos that depict or promote violent activity, extreme or real-life violence, self-harm, or cruelty toward animals.
Commercial Content Guidelines
There are certain types of commercial content we never allow.
- You may not upload videos promoting products and services of an erotic nature.
- You may not upload videos that promote fraudulent or dubious business schemes.
- You may not upload spam or flood PitchHub with videos intended to drive traffic to your website.
Commercial videos that may be disruptive to PitchHub viewers’ experience should remain private.
- PitchHub is a place to share and discover amazing videos. Commercial content that adversely affects on-site video discovery (e.g., by flooding search results) should remain private.
- If you’re uploading lots of similar, promotional videos (e.g., product demos), please keep these videos private.
- Videos focused on short term sales (e.g., real estate walk-throughs) should also remain private.
Businesses in the PitchHub Community:
Businesses can share their videos on PitchHub and use comments and private messages only for people who requested information.
Violations of any PitchHub Guidelines may lead to the removal of your videos and/or your PitchHub account.